Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Mesa woman's dream job at Apple factory lasts one day
- Arizona commission deems 2 judges unfit for bench
- Arizona company to compete with Uber, Lyft
- Credit-card theft victim aides in suspect arrest
- Ex-Mesa man, suspected Nazi, paid to leave U.S.
- Mesa PD makes arson arrest in apartment fire
- Buckeye crash injures at least 3
- Jodi Arias sentencing trial starts Tuesday
- Former foster dad pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Jonah Shacknai’s ex-wife and brother
- CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines
- New Ebola gear guidelines: head-to-toe coverage
- Suspect in Va. abduction charged in DC area rape
- Police say they might have spotted ambush suspect
- Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere
- Terror suspect wants details of case against him
- Standing ovation at Met Opera despite protest
- Finding victims in Indiana case a lengthy process
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary designer, dead at 82
- AP PHOTOS: De la Renta's creations over the years
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..