Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- What Baby Gabriel, missing since 2009, could look like at age 5
- Arpaio again denies targeting judge
- 4 Phoenix-area road projects scheduled this weekend
- How tribal gaming impacts Arizona’s economy: 15K jobs, $1.81 billion
- Police release sketch of child sex predator in Chandler
- Diane Douglas recommends 2 Arizona education board candidates
- Chandler police seeks sexual assault attacker
- Data hack affects 350,000 Arizona T-Mobile customers
- Adoptable animals in the Valley
- Pets of the week: Valley animals up for adoption
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- The Latest: Airman who helped stop train attack called tough
- Sexual assaults in study-abroad programs draw new attention
- Ex-Chicago Public Schools leader charged with corruption
- City to pay $6.5M settlement to family of man shot by cop
- California agency approves expansion of SeaWorld whale tanks
- In Oregon visit, Obama will find grief but also resentment
- A look at Chicago's Tribune Tower as it goes up for sale
- Lawsuit in Iowa challenges so-called 'roadside zoos'
- After the flood, a rush to preserve drinking water
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..