Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Yarnell residents in court appeal: Arizona was negligent
- Officials: Unlicensed contractor arrested in Phoenix
- Decapitated woman found in Phoenix home
- Phoenix police: Man decapitated wife 'to get the evil out'
- I-10 bridge collapse survivors recount frightening details
- Phoenix decapitation suspect in court
- How to keep your kids safe as they go back to school
- NBA's Morris twins waive Maricopa court appearance
- El Niño winter could top off Valley water supply
- Debra Milke’s new world after a half-life on death row
- Jeb Bush unveils border security, immigration reform plan
- House GOP says it has the votes to disapprove of Iran deal
- Holmes jury keeps execution as option as sentencing advances
- The Latest: Colorado theater jury to hear from families
- Man shot to death awaiting court appearance in Mississippi
- Cooler weather helps crews battling California wildfire
- The Latest: Residents say California wildfire spread fast
- Arizona man accused of decapitating wife emits howl in court
- Officer's killing occurred near area with history of crime
- Faith holds at New Mexico churches hit by outside blasts
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..