Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Weather: Above-average temps, possible rain expected in Phoenix area
- Hurricane Katrina took nearly everything from her - but not the most important thing
- 10 years after Katrina: A lone puppy, a search and a memory
- Who owns the desert?
- Kyira Hankton's journey from Hurricane Katrina to new life in Phoenix
- 2 young sisters hit by car while crossing Phoenix street
- Legionnaires' disease bacteria found in Phoenix VA hospital water system
- MCSO contempt case: Arpaio's lawyers talk potential settlement
- Families at Mesa mobile-home park may get to stay instead of losing homes
- Reports: Murdered Maricopa couple had meth in systems
- Survivor's husband recounts story before gunfire erupted
- Residents across Gulf remember Katrina's might, recovery
- Despite volatility, on-air rampage difficult to predict
- Former student at elite prep school convicted of sex charges
- Officials urge residents to stay prepared tropical storm
- Ex-Subway ad exec says he didn't know of Fogle's sex crimes
- White supremacist takes stand in Jewish site shootings
- Prosecutors: No retrial for white officer who shot black man
- Clerk asks US Supreme Court to intervene in marriage case
- Planned Parenthood sues Alabama over end to Medicaid funds
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..