Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- NFL unveils media day track suits
- Pro Bowl cheerleaders visit 12 News Today!
- 1 dead, another injured in Paradise Valley rollover crash
- LIVE: Seattle Seahawks arrive in Phoenix
- Exclusive look behind the scenes at the DirectTV Super Fan Festival
- McCain greeted with some boos at GOP meeting
- Police: Phoenix woman charged with child molestation
- Records: Phoenix canal murder suspect felt 'chills' after '89 stabbing
- New ASU English class: 'The Problem of Whiteness'
- Rare Arizona measles case a concern
- Obama, Modi display bond, cite progress toward nuclear ties
- Blizzard-like conditions possible in Northeast's next storm
- 5 ways unmanned drones could affect the American food supply
- Balloon crew launches in bid to break 2 major records
- TV talk show pioneer Franklin, who gave Pacino chance, dies
- Santa Ana winds knock out power to thousands in California
- 'Not Mayberry anymore': Oil patch cops scramble to keep up
- GOP presses state bills limiting gay rights before ruling
- Alabama seeks to stay order overturning gay marriage ban
- Transgender teen's death stirs action in US and beyond
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..