Played Rugby at Arizona State University Lived in Norway Arizona District: 23 (Scottsdale & Fountain Hills)
Personal Hero: Pat Tillman
- Unique integrated healthcare helps valley family
- Double standards when it comes to sex abuse
- Unique integrated healthcare helps Valley family
- Police ask public to help ID Scottsdale burglary suspect
- Lanes temporarily close on I-10 after crash
- Are boy and girl sexual abuse victims viewed the same?
- Tempe crash involving tanker spills fuel on U.S. 60 off-ramp
- Police situation temporarily closes westbound I-10 at Riggs Road
- Jury mostly deadlocked in Peoria horse-riding trainer sex case
- 192 firefighters underpaid for up to 4 years
- New York fire, building collapse injure 19; gas blast blamed
- Latest on NY fire, building collapse: No gas odors reported
- Woman accused of kidnap plot claimed to be business coach
- Critters found in Antarctic ice shows how tenacious life is
- Fiancee of Aaron Hernandez to be called to testify Friday
- Filing: Teen says mom killed her siblings found in freezer
- Lawyer says kidnapping wasn't a hoax, boyfriend was drugged
- Co-pilot suspected of air crash in Alps trained in Arizona
- Jury shown graphic autopsy photos of Boston bombing victim
- Jesse Jackson Jr. at halfway house after leaving prison
Latest News & Announcements
The current proposal before the legislature regarding the expansion of Arizona’s Medicaid program, the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), is about much more than simply whether or not…..
By Stephen Lemons If more than two-thirds of the state House votes in favor of a bill that would rein in corruption in local police forces, you would anticipate that…..
By Jessica Boehm Cronkite News Service Updated March 10, 2013Arizonans would make better-informed decisions about ballot propositions if presented with the fact that voter-approved measures are almost impossible to change…..